Michigan Hillel’s Chai Society is an special group comprised of a-maizing Parents, Alumni and Community supporters! Chai Society members have generously contributed $1,800 or more throughout the academic year.
We gratefully acknowledge this extraordinary support through loads of special incentives for a student of their choice*:
- Complimentary 5-punch meal card to the Hillel Cafe
- Apples & Honey gift bag for the High Holidays
(also available for Monthly Giving Club members)
- Fall & Winter Semester Nosh Bags hand-delivered prior to Finals Week
- Winter Warm-Up package of goodies delivered in February
As well as bonus incentives for supporters:
- Chai Society Lapel Pin
- Michigan mezuzah with kosher scroll
- Football code for Parents Weekend and Homecoming Weekend games
- Free seating at our Parent Weekend Open House Luncheon AND Parents & Family Shabbat Dinner
- Special recognition in our Annual Report
- Special recognition on our website
- Invitations to Webinar Updates by Tilly and other Hillel leadership
- Personal thank you calls from our students leaders
*To ensure you and your student receive all goodies possible over the academic year,
we recommend you express your interest through pledging early on.
Become a member by clicking the button “Join” button above or completing the form below.
Note: You may pledge now and complete your gift later by June 30, 2018.
Thank you, as always, for your generous and thoughtful support of our
6,000 Jewish students at the University of Michigan.
2017-18 CHAI SOCIETY OF SUPPORTERS
as of July 1, 2017 through September 18, 2017
Candace & Michael Barasch
|Bendit Foundation, Inc.|
|Barbara & Jack Berman
Andrew & Karen Bokor
|David & Karen Cahen
Campus Apartments Community
|Mark & Julia Gerstein|
|Andrew & Helene Glick
|Michael & Linda Hope
|Michael & Patricia Levine|
|Richard & Barbara Levy|
|David Rosenberg & Roberta Goodman-Rosenberg|
|Jonathan & Stacey Seligson
Bob & Loren Stone
|Amy & Jeffery Verschleiser|
|Fred & Judith Wilpon|