Michigan Hillel’s Chai Society is a special group comprised of amazing parents, alumni and community supporters! Chai Society members have generously contributed $1,800 or more throughout the academic year, which runs with our fiscal year of July 1 through June 30.
We gratefully acknowledge their extraordinary support through loads of special incentives for a student(s) of their choice:
- Complimentary High Holiday meal AND Passover meal*
- Two Grab & Go sandwiches from our Hillel Cafe
- High Holidays Sweet Treat “apples & honey” gift bag delivered to students prior to the High Holidays, as well as, Valentine’s Winter Warm Up package
- +Freshmen Retreat spot held for 48 hrs before general sign up AND registration fees waived (including UM’s required $90 early move-in fee + Hillel retreat $90 program fee)
* For accurate counts needed by our Chef, students must register for their High Holiday meal and Seder and it will be refunded to your card after the holiday.
As well as bonus incentives for first-time Chai Society supporters:
- Chai Society Lapel Pin
- Michigan mezuzah (not including kosher scroll)
- Block Mem reusable tote bag with our Hillel notepad and a Michigan in Hebrew shirt
- Special recognition in our Annual Report
- Personal thank you call from our very appreciative students leaders
*To ensure you and your student receive all goodies possible over the academic year,
we recommend you express your interest through pledging early on.
Become a member by clicking the button “Join” button above or completing the form below.
Note: You may pledge now and complete your gift later by June 30.
Thank you, as always, for your generous and thoughtful support of our
6,500 Jewish students at the University of Michigan.