It’s good to be Club Mem! This giving program is specifically designed to share some Hillel love with new freshmen and transfer students, as well as their parents, right from the start. Through an early commitment of $720, Club Mem families help Hillel to offer unique and impactful programs specially designed to engage our new students with one another and with their new community. When joining Club Mem, families may always choose to pledge now and pay later before June 30, give monthly through our Monthly Giving Club, or through a single gift using the form below.
As members of Club Mem this year, students will receive:
- Early access to our First Year Students Retreat (for the first 30 Club Mem members), plus waived Retreat and University early move-in fees.
- One Grab & Go entree from our Hillel Cafe
- Fall semester joiners, our High Holiday Sweet Treat Apples & Honey gift bag
- Winter semester joiners, our Winter Warm-Up package, available just prior to Valentine’s Day
- A personal invitation by an upperclassman Mentor for a first-semester check-in coffee date
- Block Mem reusable tote bag with Hillel notepad and a Michigan in Hebrew t-shirt
Plus bonus incentives of:
- First Wave Access to up to 4 tickets within our Hillel Reserved Football Block
- Special recognition in our Annual Report
- Special thank you call from our student leaders
Parent Ambassadors of Michigan Hillel are always willing to chat and share with others – often answering questions and providing advice as seasoned UofM parents. We encourage you to connect with hundreds of Hillel parents through our closed Facebook group. You can also reach out to Stacy Carroll, Director of Advancement, at (734) 548-6273 or email@example.com to be connected directly with a great Michigan parent.