It’s good to be Club Mem! This giving program is specifically designed to ensure first year students and parents feel the Hillel love right from the start. Club Mem is open to all families of new freshmen and transfer students. Through an early contribution of $500, Club Mem parents have express their early interest and investment in helping our Hillel offer unique and impactful programs for new students at UofM.
As members of Club Mem this year, first year students will receive:
- Freshmen Retreat spot held for 48 hrs before general sign up AND registration fees waived (including UM’s required $90 early move-in fee + Hillel retreat $90 program fee)
- Delivery of High Holiday gift bags in fall semester OR Valentine’s Winter Warm-Up package in winter semester (depending on season of sign up)
- One meal from our Hillel Cafe
- A personal invitation by an upperclassman Mentor for a first semester check-in coffee date
- Block Mem reusable tote bag with Hillel notepad and a Michigan in Hebrew t-shirt
Parent Ambassadors for Michigan Hillel are always willing to chat and share with others – often answering questions and providing advice and feedback as seasoned UofM parents. We encourage you to connect hundreds of Hillel parents through our closed Facebook group. You can also reach out to Stacy Carroll, Director of Advancement, at (734) 548-6273 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected with an amazing UofM parent