Welcome to our new group, Club Mem, specifically designed to ensure first year students and parents feel the Hillel love right from the start! Club Mem is open to all parents of freshmen and transfer students. Through an early contribution of $500, Club Mem parents have expressed an early interest and investment in helping our Hillel offer unique and impactful programs for new students at UofM.
As members of Club Mem, parents and students will receive:
- Direct-to-their-dorm delivery of an Apples & Honey gift bag (before the High Holidays) OR a Winter Warm-Up package (mid-February)
- One dinner at the Hillel Cafe for your student
- Personal invitation to your student by one of our Michigan Mensches for a first semester check-in coffee date
- Early access to our Parents Weekend & Homecoming Weekend Reserved Football Block
(up to six tickets available per family)
- Reserved seating at our Welcome to Campus Freshmen Family Dinner
- Invitation to our Open House Luncheon
- Two parent dinners at our annual Parents & Family Shabbat during Parents Weekend
- “Miss You Already” Michigan post card
- Michigan-in-Hebrew t-shirt
Parent ambassadors for Michigan Hillel are always willing to chat and share with others – often answering questions and providing advice and feedback on experiences as UofM parents. We encourage you to connect with our closed Facebook group or reach out to Stacy Carroll, Director of Advancement at (734) 548-6273 or [email protected] to be connected with an amazing UofM parent … like our past Parent Ambassador Council Chair, Corinne Cott.