Welcome to our new group, Club Mem, specifically designed to ensure first year students and parents feel the Hillel love right from the start! Club Mem is open to all parents of freshmen and transfer students. Through an early contribution of $500, Club Mem parents have expressed an early interest and investment in helping our Hillel offer unique and impactful programs for new students at UofM.
As members of Club Mem, parents and students will receive:
- Early access to our Parents Weekend & Homecoming Weekend Reserved Football Block, Wisconsin game and Indiana game (up to four tickets available per family. Note: Our Parents Weekend block is currently sold out. We hope to get more tickets!)
- Freshmen Overnight Retreat registration waived (note: $50 deposit refunded post-retreat)
- Direct-to-their-dorm delivery of an Apples & Honey gift bag (before the High Holidays)
OR a Winter Warm-Up package (mid-February)
- One dinner at the Hillel Cafe for your student
- Reserved seating at our Welcome to Campus Freshmen Family Dinner during move-in
- Invitation to our Open House Luncheon during Parents Weekend
- Two parent dinners at our annual Parents & Family Shabbat during Parents Weekend
- Personal invitation to your student by one of our Michigan Mensches for a first semester check-in coffee date
- Michigan-in-Hebrew t-shirt
Parent Ambassadors for Michigan Hillel are always willing to chat and share with others – often answering questions and providing advice and feedback as seasoned UofM parents. We encourage you to connect on closed Facebook group. You can also reach out to Stacy Carroll, Director of Advancement, at (734) 548-6273 or [email protected] to be connected with an amazing UofM parent … like our past Parent Ambassador Council Chair, Corinne Cott.