Welcome to our new group, Club Mem, specifically designed to ensure first-year students and parents feel the Hillel love right from the start! Club Mem is open to all parents of new freshmen and transfer students. Through an early contribution of $500, Club Mem parents have expressed an early interest and investment in helping our Hillel offer unique and impactful programs for new students at UofM.
As members of Club Mem, first- year students and parents will receive:
- EARLY ACCESS(!) to our Parents Weekend/Homecoming Weekend Reserved Football Block, including any of the two additional games we are granted by the Athletic Dept. This will be a sold out block and sold out game. (Note: up to four tickets available per family only)
- Freshmen Early Access Experience registration waived
- Your choice of direct-to-their-dorm Apples & Honey gift bag (delivered before the High Holidays)
OR a Winter Warm-Up package (delivered prior to Valentine’s Day)
- One Grab&Go Sandwich Box from our Hillel Cafe
- Two parent dinners at our annual Parents & Family Shabbat during Parents Weekend
- Personal invitation to your student by one of our Michigan Mensches for a first semester check-in coffee date
- Club Mem reusable woven grocery bag given at our Open House Luncheon during Parents Weekend
- Michigan Hillel notepad
- Michigan-in-Hebrew t-shirt
Parent Ambassadors for Michigan Hillel are always willing to chat and share with others – often answering questions and providing advice and feedback as seasoned UofM parents. We encourage you to connect hundreds of Hillel parents through our closed Facebook group. You can also reach out to Stacy Carroll, Director of Advancement, at (734) 548-6273 or [email protected] to be connected with an amazing UofM parent … like our past Parent Ambassador Council Chair, Corinne Cott, or our Board of Trustees member Nanci Africk.