Buy a Hillel Cafe Meal Card and get one regular dinner free!
Open to the public.
Closed for Saturday dinner and all day Sunday.
We accept credit card, check or Venmo.
Our in-house chef prepares gourmet kosher meals and catering under the supervision of Rabbi Jared Anstandig.
Weekly Hillel Café Menu
Monday, Nov. 4 – Thursday, Nov. 7
With each meal, you get a choice for each of your 3 courses.
1st Course: Your choice of
- Rice & Vegetable Soup
- Mushroom Cauliflower Soup
- Mixed Green Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
2nd Course: Your choice of
- Baked Salmon with Cashew Watercress Sauce & Citrus
- BBQ Burger with Lettuce, Tomatoes, and Onions & Fries or Salad
- Asian Chicken Burger with Mushrooms & Fries or Salad
- Tofu Stir Fry
- Apricot Muffins with Shredded Coconut