Buy a Hillel Cafe Meal Card and get one regular dinner free!
Open to the public.
Closed for Saturday dinner and all day Sunday.
We accept credit card, check or Venmo.
Our in-house chef prepares gourmet kosher meals and catering under the supervision of Rabbi Jared Anstandig.
Weekly Hillel Café Menu
Monday, September 16 – Thursday, September 19
With each meal, you get a choice for each of your 3 courses.
1st Course: Your choice of
- Harvest Salad (Apples, Pears, Cranberries, Almonds, & Honey Dijon Vinegar)
- Butternut Squash Soup (Pepitas, Cilantro, & Almond Milk)
2nd Course: Your choice of
- Seared Salmon & Bell Pepper Risotto
- Sliced Beef, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, & Green Beans
- Asian Chicken Sandwich, Sriracha Slaw, & Pickled Red Onion
- Roasted Pesto Lentil Bowl (Cherry Tomatoes & Basil)
Dessert: Your choice of
- Watermelon Mint Sorbet
- Apple Crisp (Cinnamon & Nutmeg)