2020-21 Update: In light of the University’s announcement regarding no outside spectators at Michigan football games this season, our Hillel block has been canceled.
Our Hillel Reserved Block is Back!
(Please read this page carefully)
Athletics has granted Michigan Hillel reserved blocks at several games this year. We have have been allotted for Parents Weekend, Homecoming Weekend, Wisconsin, Penn State, and Indiana games. Parents and Homecoming Weekend games, specifically, are available to current supporters on a first-come, first-served basis and will be sent via email only in August TBD. Contact Stacy to ensure you are in the current supporter group and receive our regular emails.
Overall, access to our reserved block is open to a select group of qualifying supporters who fall within the following categories:
Early Ticket Access – First Wave (up to 4 tickets only) on a first come, first served basis:
*Promo Code will be EMAILED no earlier than 12:00 pm ET on a date to be announced
- Global Giving Week supporters who generously supported us during Hillel International’s May 3 – 8 online matching gift campaign
- Club Mem families of new freshmen and transfer students (ie. Class of ’24)
- Chai Society members from September 1, 2019 and beyond
General Ticket Access – Second Wave (up to 4 tickets only) on a first come, first served basis:
*Promo Code will be EMAILED no earlier than 5:00 pm ET on a date to be announced
- Supporters of $500+ from July 1, 2019 and beyond
- First-time Michigan Hillel donors from July 1, 2019 and beyond
- And members of our Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Giving Clubs
To get our special Promo Code: you MUST receive our usual email communications. If you need to subscribe to our email list or re-subscribe to get back on our email list, contact Stacy Carroll at [email protected] or 734-769-0500. Once you receive the promo code email, you will then purchase tickets directly through the Athletics Office website here – not through Hillel. Tickets cannot be purchased by calling the Hillel Office.
Important Note: Multiple transactions to purchase more than 4 tickets for a single game OR transactions made by those not within these qualifying categories will be canceled by the Athletics Office.
- $110 – Wisconsin and Penn State
- $75 – Purdue
- $70 – Maryland
- $65 – Indiana
- Plus a $10 service charge per order
- Tickets will be mailed approximately 3-4 weeks prior to the game
- Note: Deadline to purchase is August TBA
The Athletic Ticket Office can answer any of your questions at 866-296-6849. Their line is answered from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Online tickets can only be purchased: mgoblue.com/go/promo. Enjoy and Go Blue!