Update: The University has released their 2021 football schedule and Parents Weekend info. Tickets won’t be available to purchase until late summer, as always. Read on for info about our qualifying supporters and coordinating Waves to get up to 4 tickets in our Block.
Our Hillel Reserved Block is Back!
(Please read this page carefully)
We look forward to Athletics, once again, granting Michigan Hillel a Reserved Block at several games this year. Parents and Homecoming Weekend games specifically will be available to current academic year supporters as noted below on a first-come, first-served basis. Promo Codes will only be sent via email in August on a date to be announced. Contact Stacy to ensure you are in a qualifying current supporter group and receive our regular emails.
Qualifying Current Supporter Groups by Wave:
Early Ticket Access – First Wave (up to 4 tickets only) on a first come, first served basis:
*Promo Code will be EMAILED no earlier than 12:00 pm ET for all coast supporters to participate, on a date to be announced
- 2021 Global Giving Week supporters who generously support us with any gift during Hillel International’s May online campaign (suggested $180 donation)
- Club Mem families of incoming Class of 2025 freshmen and transfer students or current Class of 2024 freshmen and transfer students ($500+ supporters)
- Chai Society members from January 1, 2019 and beyond ($1,800+ supporters)
General Ticket Access – Second Wave (up to 4 tickets only) on a first come, first served basis:
*Promo Code will be EMAILED no earlier than 5:00 pm ET on a date to be announced
- Supporters of $500+ from July 1, 2019 and beyond
- First-time Michigan Hillel donors from July 1, 2019 and beyond
- And members of our Monthly Giving Club
To receive our special Promo Code: you MUST receive our usual email communications (ie. be on our email list). If you need to subscribe to our email list or re-subscribe to get back on our email list, sign up here or contact Stacy Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-769-0500.
Once you receive the promo code email, you will then purchase tickets directly through the Athletics Office website here – not through Hillel. Tickets cannot be purchased by calling the Hillel Office.
Caution! Multiple transactions to purchase more than 4 tickets for a single game OR transactions made by those not within these qualifying categories will be canceled by the Athletics Office.
2021 Prices & Purchasing:
- $TBA – Sept 4 vs Western Michigan
- $TBA – Sept 11 vs Washington
- $TBA – Sept 18 vs Northern Illinois
- $TBA – Sept 25 vs Rutgers (Homecoming
- $TBA – Oct 21 vs Northwestern
- $TBA – Nov 6 vs Indiana (Parents Weekend)
Prices above do not include the $10 service charge per order. Tickets will be mailed approximately 3-4 weeks prior to the game. Online tickets can only be purchased: mgoblue.com/go/promo. Deadline to purchase is August TBA.
Unfortunately our Hillel cannot answer schedule and ticket-related questions, but the Athletic Ticket Office will at 866-296-6849. Their line is answered from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Online tickets can only be purchased: mgoblue.com/go/promo. Tickets cannot be purchased by calling Hillel. Enjoy and Go Blue!