Our Hillel Reserved Block is Back!
(Please read this page carefully)
Update: The University has chosen Sept 23-25 for Parents Weekend as well as Homecoming Weekend, which we recognize ends on Erev Rosh Hashanah. For those families interested to attend services and access hoilday meals with Hillel, we are working to accommodate this and will share details shortly. Tickets in our Block won’t be available to purchase July 21, as always. Read on for info about our qualifying supporter groups and coordinating Waves.
We look forward to UM Athletics granting Michigan Hillel a Reserved Block at all home games this year. Parents and Homecoming Weekend games specifically will be available to fiscal/academic year supporters as noted below on a first-come, first-served basis on Thursday, July 21. Contact Krin Klein via our Contact Us form to confirm you are 1) in a qualifying supporter group and 2) subscribed to our emails.
Qualifying Supporter Groups by Wave:
First Wave Early Access
Promo Code will be sent via email-only on Thursday, July 21 at 2 pm ET / 11 am PT.
- Club Mem families of incoming Class of 2026 freshmen and new transfer students
- Chai Society members from July 1, 2021 and beyond
- Monthly Giving Club members
Second Wave Supporter Access
Promo Code will be sent via email-only on Thursday, July 21 at 3 pm ET / 12 pm PT.
- Supporters of $500+ from July 1, 2021 and beyond
- First-time, new Michigan Hillel donors from July 1, 2021 and beyond
- 2022 Global Giving Week supporters who generously support us at any level during Hillel International’s May online campaign
The Fine Print
- Up to 4 tickets only
- Tickets cannot be guaranteed and do sell out fast.
- Available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Purchase tickets directly through the Athletics Office website at www.mgoblue.com/go/promo. Tickets cannot be purchased through Hillel online or by phone.
- You MUST be subscribed to Hillel’s email list in order to receive the Promo Codes to your Inbox
(NOTE: We recommend adding firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your Contacts so the email does not hit your Spam folder. If you need to subscribe to our email list or re-subscribe to get back on our list, sign up here or contact Krin Klein at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-769-0500.)
- Caution! Multiple transactions to purchase more than 4 tickets for a single game OR transactions made by those not within these qualifying categories will be canceled by the Athletics Office.
Games & Pricing*:
- Sept 3 – Colorado State
- Sept 10 – Hawaii
- Sept 17 – Connecticut
- Sept 24 – Maryland (Parents & Family + Homecoming Weekends)
- Oct 15 – Penn State
- Oct 29 – Michigan State
- Nov 12 – Nebraska
- Nov 19 – Illinois
*TBA on pricing, along with our sections and rows. Full schedule can be viewed here. Prices do not include the Athletic Dept’s additional $10 service charge per order. Tickets can be mailed to you, waiting at Will Call, or downloaded to your wallet if you have the app.
Unfortunately, Hillel cannot answer game schedule or ticket-related questions, but the Athletic Ticket Office can at 866-296-6849. Their line is answered from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Online tickets can only be purchased: mgoblue.com/go/promo. Tickets cannot be purchased by calling Hillel.