Tickets for the 2023 Football Season Will Be Back in July!
The University has chosen September 22-24 for Homecoming Weekend (Rutgers) and November 3-5 for Parents Weekend (Purdue). While we will have ticket Blocks for most games, we will have the largest amount available for Parents Weekend and none available for MSU and OSU.
Just as in past years, tickets for our Block will not be available to purchase until Thursday, July 27. To access our tickets, read on for info about our qualifying supporter groups and Waves.
Games & Pricing
- Sept 2 – East Carolina
- Sept 9 – UNLV
- Sept 16 – Bowling Green
- Sept 23 – Rutgers (Homecoming Weekend)
- Oct 14 – Indiana
- Nov 4 – Purdue (Parents & Family Weekend)
- Nov 18 – Maryland
*TBA on pricing, along with our sections and rows. Full schedule can be viewed here. Prices do not include the Athletic Dept’s additional $10 service charge per order. Tickets can be mailed to you, waiting at Will Call, or downloaded to your wallet if you have the app.
Unfortunately, Hillel cannot answer game schedule or ticket-related questions, but the Athletic Ticket Office can at 866-296-6849. Their line is answered from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Online tickets can only be purchased: mgoblue.com/go/promo. Tickets cannot be purchased by calling Hillel.
Qualifying Supporter Groups
First Wave Early Access
Promo Code will be sent via email-only on Thursday, July 27 at 2 pm ET / 11 am PT.
- Club Mem families of incoming Class of 2027 freshmen and new transfer students
- Chai Society members from July 1, 2022 and beyond
- Monthly Giving Club members
- L’Dor V’Dor Legacy Society supporters
- New! All donors to our 22-23 Phonathon Campaign
Second Wave Supporter Access
Promo Code will be sent via email-only on Thursday, July 27 at 3 pm ET / 12 pm PT.
- Supporters of $500+ from July 1, 2022 and beyond
- First-time, new Michigan Hillel donors from July 1, 2022 and beyond
- 2023 Global Giving Week supporters who generously support us at any level during Hillel International’s spring online campaign (May 1-5!)
The Fine Print
- Up to 4 tickets only.
- Tickets cannot be guaranteed and do sell out fast.
- Available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Purchase tickets directly through the Athletics Office website at www.mgoblue.com/go/promo. Tickets cannot be purchased through Hillel online or by phone.
- You MUST be subscribed to Hillel’s email list in order to receive the Promo Codes to your Inbox
(NOTE: We recommend adding firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your Contacts so the email does not hit your Spam folder. If you need to subscribe to our email list or re-subscribe to get back on our list, sign up here or contact Krin Klein at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-769-0500.)
- Caution! Multiple transactions to purchase more than 4 tickets for a single game OR transactions made by those not within these qualifying categories will be canceled by the Athletics Office.