Michigan Hillel offers several giving programs for you to support our students’ experiences and Jewish journeys while on campus:
Chai Society members are those who generously contribute $1,800 or more throughout the academic year.
Club Mem offers a special set of incentives, just for freshmen and their families.
Monthly Giving Club members are sustainer supporters who have selected automated monthly contributions. Set it and forget it!
Each giving program offers its own unique set of incentives*, for you and for a student(s) of your choice, such as:
- EARLY ACCESS(!) to our Parents Weekend/Homecoming Weekend Reserved Football Blocks, including any additional games we are granted by the Athletic Dept.
- Complimentary meals at our Hillel Cafe
- Complimentary High Holiday or Seder meals
- Apples & Honey gift bags delivered prior to the High Holidays
- Fall and Winter semester Nosh Bags delivered prior to Finals Weeks
- Winter Warm-Up packages of goodies delivered around Valentine’s Day
- First Year Students Retreat registration waived (Club Mem only)
- Parent dinner tickets to our annual Parents & Family Shabbat during Parents Weekend
- Special recognition in our Annual Report
- Personal thank you call from our very appreciative students leaders
*To ensure you and your student receive all goodies possible over the academic year, we recommend you express your interest through pledging early on. Become a member of any giving program by donating online or calling our office at 734-769-0500.
Note: You may always pledge now and complete your gift later by June 30.
Thank you, as always, for your generous and thoughtful support of our
6,500 Jewish students at the University of Michigan.