Just like all of you, we are feeling like we need reminders of self care and wellness during this time. So we’re here to remind you to take time for yourself! Check out our new page Hillel Wellness to learn about some quick tips and reminders about self care.
- Reach Out to Mental Health Professionals: psychologytoday.com
- Tip: make sure you put in your insurance
- Find a Therapist/Support: CAPS Counseling and Psychological Services
- Taking care of yourself and getting help is so important!
- Wellness Coaching: Wellness Coaching: Optimizing Wellness for Student Success
- Different Types of Therapy/What to Look for Based on Your Needs: A Guide to Different Types of Therapy
- It is important to know about the various types of therapy to find the best professional for you.
- Wolverine Support Network: Join Wolverine Support Network
- Join a group that meets once a week to discuss well-being and mental health.
- What to Expect in Your First Therapy Session: Things to Expect (and Not!) in Your First Therapy Session
- It’s not as scary as people might think- but it’s also important not to give up if they’re not compatible with their first therapy experience.