Set it and forget it! Michigan Hillel’s Monthly Giving Club allows our parents, alumni and community members to automatically contribute to the support of our students and mission each month. Many of our supporters find this to be the easiest and most convenient way to spread their annual giving throughout the whole year.
As a bonus for Monthly Giving Club Members who set their monthly gift at $36 or more, we will gratefully acknowledge their extraordinary support through special incentives for a student of their choice*:
- Complimentary dinner at our Hillel Cafe
- Your choice of an Apples & Honey gift bag for the High Holidays OR a Winter Warm-Up package delivered in February
As well as bonus incentives for supporters:
- Early access to our Parents Weekend & Homecoming Weekend Reserved Football Block
(up to six tickets available per family)
- Invitation to our Open House Luncheon during Parents Weekend
- Two parent dinners at our annual Parents & Family Shabbat during Parents Weekend
- Special recognition in our Annual Report
- Special thank you call from our students leaders
*To ensure you and your student receive all goodies possible over the academic year,
we recommend you express your interest early on.
Thank you, as always, for your generous and thoughtful support of our
6,000 Jewish students at the University of Michigan.