“Whoever visits the sick it is as if he removes part of his sickness.” – Maimonides
Welcome and thank you for your request!
You may order soup by filling out the form below.
JEWISH PENICILLIN HOTLINE, a student-led initiative, delivers frozen kosher matzah ball soup with chicken broth (vegetarian option available) to sick students on campus, at no cost! If you’re feeling sick, or know someone who is feeling sick, please fill out the form below to place your soup order for Monday through Thursday delivery during the academic year.
ORDERS & DELIVERIES IMPORTANT INFO:
- All orders are placed online via the form below.
- There is a 4:00 pm deadline Monday through Thursday in order for soups to be delivered that night. Soup ordered after 4:00 pm or over the weekend will be delivered on the next soup delivery evening.
- Delivery times are between 5:00pm and 7:30pm, Monday through Thursday. Please ensure the student will be home during those hours.
- We do not deliver Friday through Sunday, Jewish and University holidays, or during the summer months.
- If it is not convenient for the soup to be delivered in the evenings, you may make arrangements to pick up the soup at Hillel from 9-5 pm during the week.
If you would like to make a donation to support great programs like our Jewish Penicillin Hotline, please click here.
Questions? Email [email protected]mail.com. Please do not email to order soup. Fill out the form below.