Join Hillel and connect with your peers and the themes of the High Holidays in a number of ways!
Rosh Hashanah services and meals begin Wednesday, September 20.
Check out the video below to get more info on High Holidays at Michigan!
FREE tickets are required for students for all High Holiday services.
Services times and locations vary, see full schedule on the events calendar.
*BEFORE you register for High Holiday services and meals at Hillel,
please register and update your information so we can send you relevant information and upcoming events.
Find the link that best describes your student-status below.
Community Members may scroll to the very bottom for a direct link to their Registration Form.
New Students who have NOT yet completed our Student Information Form:
- Register with Hillel online by filling out a Student Info Form located here. Upon completion, you will be redirected to the High Holidays Registration page.
New Students who HAVE submitted a Student Information Form (online, by mail or at Hillel during Welcome Week):
- Upon completion of your Student Information Form, you should have received a confirmation email with your log-in info and next steps to register for High Holidays. (Don’t forget to check your spam!) Click Here to sign in.*
- Many returning students who have been to High Holidays with Hillel in the past, already have an account for our website. Please take a moment to sign in and update your account here. *Once you have updated and/or confirmed that your information is up-to-date, you will be redirected to the High Holidays Registration page.
- *Can’t remember your password? Don’t worry, you can reset it! After resetting your password, click “Edit Profile” in the top-right corner of the homepage. After confirming your info, you will be redirected to the High Holidays Registration page.
Community Members & Friends of Michigan Hillel:
- Please register for tickets for Rosh Hashanah and/or Yom Kippur services using this Community Members Registration Form. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you.