Check back soon for information on the High Holidays with Hillel
- New and returning students need to register with us by filling out the Student Info Form online in order to gain access to High Holidays registration. Stay tuned for the 2020 registration link.
Community Members & Friends of Michigan Hillel:
- Paid registration for services and meals are required. Stay tuned for details about the 2020 year.
FAQS: All the things you would want to know about High Holidays with Michigan Hillel!
- Are there other ways to celebrate besides services or meals?
- YES! Stay up to date on our social media for alternative High Holiday programming.
- You can also host a meal in your apartment, Greek house, or other space on your own!
- Sign up here be reimbursed up to $10/person and get support from Hillel!
- If you want to miss a class(es) for holiday observance, what should you do?
- Communication is KEY! The Provost’s office has sent a reminder to all faculty of the dates of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. It is the University’s policy is for faculty to make accommodations for students to miss class and still make up whatever required work from class. You are encouraged to let your instructors know ASAP if you will be missing class for High Holidays so it is counted as an excused absence. If you need further assistance, please contact Rav Lisa at [email protected]
- Questions about security over the High Holidays can be answered here.