Welcome back! We are excited to open our building to offer our students another study location. Each study table is designed to meet our students’ needs while adhering to health and safety measures. Some tables must be reserved in advance, while Green Auditorium will be open on a first come, first served basis. All study space will be open from 9am-9pm, Monday-Thursday and 9am-12pm on Friday. Our building will remain closed on the weekends.
Here are the guidelines students will be required to follow while using our building:
- No food allowed! Please leave all snacks at home or in your bag. There will be no eating allowed in the building.
- Mask up! All students are required to wear a mask while in the building even if you are the only person in a room. No exceptions.
- Check marks! To stay aligned with the University we are asking all students to show their green check mark from ResponsiBLUE and weekly testing confirmation through the university when you check in with our Greeter.
- Temp check! When you arrive to the building our Greeter will take your temperature before allowing you to proceed inside.
- Wipe down! When you arrive to your study table grab the cleaning supplies in the room and give your space an extra wipe down.
- Study! Each study table is designed for ONE student only. No study tables are to be shared.
- Come again! Make sure to wipe down your table before you leave and remember to check out with the Greeter.
SECOND FLOOR ROOMS*
Rooms 1-3: Each study table can be reserved once per day for up to 3 hours. Each room has a limited number of available tables. These rooms are ideal for individual studying or group projects. Each student must make their own reservation and remain at their own table.
Beit Midrash: Can be reserved once per day for up to 3 hours. This is a single occupancy room. This is perfect for test taking, interviews, or privacy needs.
Open for drop-in studying and tables will be on a first come, first served basis. Green has 30 individual tables available to our students.
*Due to space limitations, students can book a table no more than 3 times per week.