As a Michigan Hillel supporter, you have made an extraordinary impact in furthering a vibrant community for 6,500 Jewish students on University of Michigan’s campus.
Does your donation qualify for a match? Check to see if your employer matches gifts here.
A receipt for your donation will be arriving shortly to the inbox of the email address you provided.
Because of the diverse ways in which we build Jewish community on campus, your contribution today will make a significant impact on many of our meaningful initiatives. To share just a few of the ways in which you have touched so many Jewish students today, generous gifts of…
- $18 supports one free Shabbat meal for a Jewish student
- $54 sends our leaders and fellows on 10 one-on-one coffee dates to engage Jewish students in our programs
- $180 supports a week’s worth of Jewish Penicillin matzo ball soup deliveries to students feeling under the weather
- $360 sponsors student attendance a national leadership conference
- $500 supports Israel programming for Israel Day on the Diag
- $1,000 sponsors a leadership training day for 100+ student leaders
- $1,800 supports a Lox ‘O Midterms Bagel Brunch study break event for over 400 students
- $2,500 supports dozens of new freshman attending our early engagement Overnight Retreat at Camp Tamarack
- $3,600 supports our annual Students for Holocaust Awareness, Remembrance, and Education (SHARE), inviting local survivors and students to engage, form friendships and share stories
- $5,000 sponsors an entire Shabbat dinner for 350 students
- $10,000 supports recruitment and follow-up programming for over 200 Birthright Israel participants
Thank you again for all that you do to support and advance our mission.